– I’m really nervous, guys. – Yeah, it’d be weird
if you weren’t nervous. – [Jasmine] You can do this, Jasmine. You can do this. – [Max] I think this is
his apartment complex here. (car clacks) (tense music) It doesn’t look like a super
successful modeling agent would live here. – 155, I think it’s this one.
– Right there. That looks like him a little bit. – Alright.
(car clacks) Alright, let’s text him. – I’m here. – Okay yeah, great. (door clacks) (anticipatory music) Let’s wait over here. Give ourselves a little space. (anticipatory music) This is his building.
– Gosh. I’m just tryna get this
nervousness off of me. (anticipatory music) He text me. I can’t–
– Did he say something? – Yeah. I’ll be down in a minute. – [Nev] Okay. – Okay.
– So, let’s just wait here. Let him come to us, right? (anticipatory music)
(Jasmine sighs) (sighs) (anticipatory music) (hands slide) Where is this guy? What’s taking him so long?
– I know, right? It’s weird. Yeah. – Hmm, who’s this? (dramatic tones) (anticipatory music) – Oh my gosh. This a (beep) I used to (beep) with. Don’t come over here. Do not come over here. – You know this girl? – Yes, I do. (Missy laughs) Don’t come over here. – Who is this? – Missy. Don’t come over here. – Brought you a flower. (laughs) – You guys know each other? – I know her. Clearly I do.
– Yeah. (laughs) – [Nev] Okay. – So, you must be Mike? – Yes, I am Mike. How are you doing today, Jasmine? (dramatic tones) – But, you did this for what? – [Missy] Why not? – Why? – Why not? – Why though? – It’s revenge, what do you mean? – Revenge, though?
– And then, you’re just so, ugh, slutty like– – Look at you though. Look at you, look what you–
– I look beautiful, baby. Beautiful. – Well, I look beautiful too.
– Nice perfect size. Nice looking, real good.
– Yeah, but I had a baby, honey. – Okay.
– I had a baby, okay. – It’s called working out. Working out.
– Okay, but it doesn’t take a day.
– But, any-who. – Hold on a second. – I’m really gettin’ mad.
– Just hold on a second. Give me a minute here. (laughs) – [Jasmine] I’m about to fight her. – Wow.
– Can I please do it? Can I please, just please?
– Hold on a second. – [Jasmine] Please,
please, please, please. – [Nev] Hold on a second. Look at me for a second. Look at me for a second.
– I really wanna beat her ass. I really wanna beat her ass right now. I’m trying not to. I’m really trying–
– Just look at me, just look at me.
– I can’t, I can’t. I’m really pissed off right now. I wanna beat her ass. I just (sighs). (anticipatory music) – This is crazy (laughs). – And, you know Josh? Yeah, that’s who she used to (beep) with. (laughs) (sighs) (Missy clicks her tongue) – Yeah, I’m upset, because (sniffles) I thought I was gonna meet someone I liked. (sighs) That’s why Mike never called me. Something was wrong
with this whole picture, and we knew it. – She didn’t take my flower. I threw it at her, she didn’t pick it up. It’s sad, huh? – Max, will you stay here for one second? – Yeah.
– And, just talk– – Yeah. – Don’t, yeah, turn that way, so she doesn’t even have to look. You know like, you go over there, yeah. (tense music) (Missy scoffs) – [Max] Who is she? – She used to (beep) with Josh. The one I told you about. – [Max] Triggs. – Yeah. – Forgive me, I’m a little, just tryna kinda catch up.
– Yeah. – As far as I can tell…
– Okay. – You and Jasmine have known each other? – Yeah. – I met her at the mall, and we was talkin’
about who we was datin’, and talkin’ to, and she brought up Josh. And, it’s a coincidence that both of us was (beep) with Josh. – So, you created the Mike
Davis profile specifically… – To stop her from, you know– – And, you wanted to take her attention away from Josh,
– Yes. – And, put it on another guy.
– Yeah, so she could leave him alone. – No, I wanna see why she did this. That’s what I wanna do. (anticipatory music) Missy? No, excuse me, please. Okay, you could go. I just wanna ask some questions. – [Max] Let her do it, let her go. – Alright, I just–
– Okay so, I just wanna know why you did it. That’s all.
– Why do you do the things you do? – I was talking to this person, supposedly Mike, for two years (mumbles). – Who does this? You talkin’ to somebody for two years, you only heard they voice twice, two different voices at that. – Why did you do it?
– I already told you that. I already told you that.
– Relax, relax, relax, relax. – Okay, but she still hasn’t–
– Now, if you get loud, I’ma get loud.
– Listen. You did it over Triggs. Point, blank, period, because Mike’s, Mike is friends with Triggs. Yeah, that’s kinda funny. – [Missy] Okay. And, you still gave
– And, he don’t even talk to you no more.
– Him your information? Baby, Triggs is driving
my car as we speak. As we speak, baby. – Triggs is using her. – Psych, psych.
– He’s using you. – [Missy] But, he stays in my house. Get the (beep) outta here.
– That’s cool. He’s still using you. It’s just a place to stay.
– It’s pretty funny how he didn’t want you. – [Jasmine] Yeah, I don’t give a (beep). – Obviously, this guy, Josh, got in between you guys. – [Jasmine] Yeah, he did, he did. I’m not gonna lie about that. – Had to be something
pretty intense for you to spend two years getting
your revenge on her. – [Missy] No, it’s just that I wanted her to leave Joshua alone, and she act like she couldn’t– – It was just about Josh?
– Yes, really it was. – So, why are you so, I’m gonna be calm.
– Any-who, I’m talkin’ to this man, not you.
– I don’t care. – Any-who–
– Get the (beep) outta here. – Watch who you’re talkin to.
– Get outta my face. – Don’t put your hands on me.
– Get the (beep) out– – Don’t put your hands on me.
– Get outta my face. – [Nev] I’m not doin’ this. – Do not put your hands on me.
– Get in the car. – Bitch, I’ll (mumbles) your ass up. – I’m good, I’m good.
– Like you some credit card or some (beep). (tense music)
(Missy scoffs) Man. – [Nev] I gonna just get in, so we can talk for a second, alright? (door clacks) (Missy laughs) – [Missy] Hell nah. (tense music) – I’m just upset, ’cause you know, why would she do that (beep)? Like, are you serious? I’m just really upset. Can I just beat her ass, please man? – That’s not gonna help. (tense music) – [Jasmine] Gosh, this is crazy. (tense music)