Hey, everybody, welcome back
to another episode of Pretty Fit. I’m the same girl
who’s your next door vlogger who looks extra cute today. I heard you say that.
Thank you very much. But this is the show
where I try new things. And I get fit while doing
these new things. Obviously, it’s a lot of fun stuff,
so I can’t do it all by myself. And if there is any one person on the face of this planet with whom I can share this episode because this is the closest to my heart
and it is the queen of little things
whom I’ve known since ages. And who also happens
to be my better half, the wife Mithila Palkar! I’ve basically come here because there
is no other way I can spend time with her. She asked me to come here and that we would do something fun
and we’ll get fit while doing it. But I don’t know what I’m here for apart from the fact that I’m spending
time with you. No, I’ll tell you but let’s eat first
and then I’ll give you information. Thank you.
Surmai Tawa fry. – [Prajakta]Prawns Koliwada.
– Pomfret because I love it. [Prajakta]Bombil fry, Bangda fry,
Butter garlic. We’ll order the main course later. – Yum, right?
– Veg and non veg if there is food at home,
I’ll never serve veg on my plate. So I… [laughter] That’s a great way. That’s a great way of dealing
with vegetarian food. – Butter garlic.
– What? One, two, three, four, five, six! Pomfret. – Thank you.
– You brought some more. I think I need bigger size pants. Too much. Okay, now that we’re done eating,
what are we doing? What we are doing is this! You and I are going to go… – And eat fish.
– No! What? We just finished eating fish. What we’re gonna do is
deep sea fishing which my ancestors used to do. No, but, you know this.
It’s cheating. I don’t know this.
Koli is just my surname. I don’t know anything.
You think in my free time I’ll go to the sea fishing?
No, that’s not it. And we’re not fishing
with a fishing rod. Don’t give me that look
because we’ve an expert who’ll explain better than this.
Let’s go fishing! Let’s go. Let this seep in. Okay, I’m going to test
your knowledge, okay? – Hello.
– My knowledge? – Hi, Moushi.
– Tell me. Okay. So we’ve fish. [Prajakta] You’ve to tell me which fish
is called what. – This is…
– Mandeli. – Don’t prompt.
– Mandeli, Modka. We call it ‘Modka’ as well. – This is karandi.
– Karandi. Karandi. That’s fine. I know this. This is Bangda. I was a bit unsure but it’s Bangda – and Bombil and this is a shark.
– No, it’s a singara. Singara. This is soundalya. – Can I lift the crab?
– Yes, go ahead. Come closer I’m lifting the crab. Hope it’s not alive!
It’s bit be when I was a kid. [woman] She was bitten by a crab
when she was a kid. – The yummiest. – It’s the best.
– The best. I’m sorry, guys. You’re too young, I’m sorry.
Don’t look at me like that, I know. – But that’s the thing.
– We can Apologise. It’s like… It’s nature’s rule. It’s like a long circle that you’ve,
sorry what? Okay. You see, I don’t get it. I mean… I think she’s having a moment
with the crab. Sorry, guys. It was a relationship there. Moushi, how should I come there? From behind? Why don’t you sit this way? I’ve never done this,
this isn’t my childhood dream either. – I’m only doing this for Prajakta.
– It was mine though. This is tough, guys. I think I’ve come full circle Koli. I’ve come full circle Koli, guys. I like how nobody is suspecting
anything different. – But no one is buying anything from us.
– No one is buying. [indistinct chatter] – Stand up!
– Stand up! – Hey, bhau. Do you want some Mawra fish? [indistinct chatter] There’s a new fishmonger. There’s a new fishmonger. The
additional Rs. 20 is for the make-up. – How much?
– Same, I don’t have much fish. [chuckles] – I don’t have any prawns with me.
– Rs. 150! – Yes, all of this for Rs. 150.
– How much for this lot? This one? Rs. 500. I worked hard for this. What is the similarity between this,
me and Mithila? I don’t have an answer for that. We’ve all been called sukda bombil. – Hey!
– Girls. – Hello.
– How are you? Okay, this is a lot of excitement. Hello. Hello, sorry. – Mithila, this is Rajan.
And she’s Mithila. – Hi. So Rajendra Dada is the bhai here. – I mean, look at him. He started doing
yoga also. – Yoga also. – Now what do I give you?
Fish or should I cook something? – Nothing today. Now you know that
we’re fishing here. – Yes. You just have to tell us
what exactly happens here. I mean, from the time
you leave home until… From the start to the end. – Until the end?
– Yes. We drop the fishing nets
early in the morning. We place the nets and return. We’ve to wait around
five to six hours minimum. – Around six hours?
– Yes, for a big catch. – How much fish you get in six hours?
– Around 40 Kgs. – 40 Kgs?
– Yeah. – How do you pick it up?
– When we go there after six hours… – You leave your nets behind?
– Yes, we do. – And what if someone takes your fish?
– We’ve our own… You just’ve to drop your
handkerchief there. No, we’ve our own numbering
so nobody else can take it. It takes a lot of energy
to pull it out of water. So you need around three guys… What’re you thinking about? – It’ll be too heavy, right?
– I’ll give you a couple of helpers. – Rajendra bro has got it sorted.
– “I’ll give you helpers.” – I will.
– You have to lift it… It’ll be heavy when you try to pull
it out because of the currents. – We have some crates.
– Okay. We put the fish in those crates. So you’ll be giving those crates
to the market or the fishmonger. – It’s fun but we’re doing
this together, right? – No! How can we do it together?
It’s not a challenge then. – So we’re doing it separately?
– Yeah. You do your boat and I’ll do mine. Okay, I’ll do this now that
it’s a competition. – Bye.
– Bye! He’s damn cute, pal. Now what is going to happen is since it is very clear
that we’ve to work out for this. And that is what the show
is also about so we’re going to meet our coach our trainer, Urmi. Who will get us ready for this. The things that I’ve to do for love. – Let’s go.
– Let’s go, guys. Let’s work out. – Hi. – Hi, Urmi. Look, guys,
it’s Urmi. Oh, my God. – What fake excitement, Prajakta!
– No, I’m very excited. – Hi, Mithila. How are you?
– Hi. Very worried. Are you going to put us
through an obstacle race? More than that, are you guys
ready to compete? – Well… – You know
I really love her off camera. But apparently I’m supposed
to be competing with her because I thought we were on one
team but she told me we’re not. – We’re not on the same team.
– So then… I think it has to be a competition. The only time Mithila and I
can be loggerheads is now. – So we’ve to do it.
– Today we are mainly doing upper body and core strengthening
workout. – Because your challenge
is fishing, right? – Yes. Yeah. Now reverse it. Breathe out, yeah! My foot might get
trapped in your hair! Face each other. Bend one and keep one straight.
Nice! – It’s orange and lemon…
– Nice… …sold for a penny. – All the school girls…
– Come forward and relax. Okay. Mithila just wanted to keep holding. The first challenge of the task is that you’ve to row in the open sea.
Yeah. – And now you pull it to your right.
– I don’t think we’re doing this right. You’re doing it right.
That’s it, nice! Yes! And now, on the other side. [laughter] Pull… Come on, guys. Squat a bit and use your elbows.
Yeah, that’s it! Darn it, Mits!
Give up! Try to pull..
Hey! Damn strong. Yeah, keep the glutes engaged. I’m loving my view, guys. It’s a beautiful view
if you know what I mean. Five, four, three, two and relax. – Lovely.
– You can smell my feet. Now you go. You can’t have a look, okay? Six, five,
bring your lower back up, yes! Four, use your fingertips, Prajakta,
to really push away. Two and one. Relax. Good job. Now lift your lower back up
a little bit. Yeah. Your glutes are engaged
and Mithila’s legs are also engaged. Mithila, don’t…oh! [laughter] – Bye, Urmi.
– Bye. – Please, pal.
– We just spoke about this. – It was a challenge.
– But how does it matter? It’s me. Why does it have to be a competition
between us? This is not a competition,
it’s a challenge, a game. Please! But I’m your wife
and you love me and I love you. And I get to spend some time with you
or else you’ll never have time for me. – Shut up!
– Hey, please, pal! Thanks! – So you want to go on one boat?
– Yes, one boat. – Fine, we’ll do one boat.
– Okay. But there is a race when we return. – But we’re going on one boat, right?
– We’ll go up in the same boat. – Not the same boat while returning!
– We’ll sing, Valhav Re Nakhawa. Okay, bye. She’s damn annoying. [seagulls squawking] [boat engine revving] [boat horn honking] Hello! Manoj ji, I’m Prajakta.
She’s Mithila. Manoj ji is the expert here. So tell us about how we’re
going to start. Okay,
Rajendra has told me everything. I’ve made all the arrangements. Okay? You just have to go there and I’ve made
the arrangements in the boat too. – Let’s go?
– Come on. – Let’s go. [hoots] – Where are we rowing towards?
– It’s far. – It’s really far? – Yes.
– Row hard or row home.. Row hard or row home.. Hey, what is the
“Kaho Na Pyar Hai” dialogue? – Wow.
– Rohan, I think you’re doing everything. – It’s gorgeous.
– No, it’s you guys, you’re doing well. – We’re doing well? We learnt it?
– Yes. It’s a miracle.
Urmi’s workout helped. Yes, Urmi’s workout helped. – My rowing stick is stuck.
– There is someone in the water. – Why’re we going in circles?
– We are going in circles. Rohan,
we’re going in circles, man! [laughter] He’s called us good girls. Okay, we’ve to board that boat. My rowing stick is stuck. Oh, wow! – Okay. Thank you. Yes!
– Get in. – Thanks, guys. It’s been a great ride.
– Thanks, friends. Come. Can we do “Titanic”? Wherever you are. – I believe.
– I can’t sing. How much more time? – Ten minutes.
– Ten minutes! Do you know what is the good thing
about this room? – You can sleep.
– It’s a nap friendly room, guys. Hey! With a lot of hard work… Actually, it’s my fault.
I said we’ll go on one boat and that we’re in love.
[plays mouth organ] I should’ve just left her behind. Hey, you’ll scare the fish away! [laughter] [seagulls squawking]
It’s been quite some time. And we’re still waiting
for Tony Dada to tell us. – We’re removing it now.
– We can? – Yes, we can.
– Right away? – Yes. – It’s done, let’s go.
– Come on. [laughter] Come on, let’s get the fish out. Keep pulling. – It’s very hard.
– Pull! – Oh, my God!
– Pull! Where is the fish? Pull! Pull! Crab! – [grunts]
– [screams] That’s a lot of fish. – I can see Bombil too.
– That’s it, right? – There’s another catch.
– One more? – Yes. – Guys.
– This is less, right? – How is this less?
– That’s why we’re getting another one. We’ve already finished
four days’ work out in one day. – Let’s go.
– We’ve one more left. Come on, pull harder. I don’t know what I’m trying to pull because I’m pulling this
all by myself. What if nothing comes up? [singing traditional song] Guys, my manicure will be ruined.
It’ll spoil my manicure. – Stars! This is what I meant.
– My manicure, Dada. You’ll have to pull the net
if you want to catch fish. – I want the manicure too.
– You’ll never win. Oh, shut up! [grunts] Pull! Woah! Oh, man! Hold it. – Hold it.
– What if it jumps on me? – No, it won’t.
– Just hold it in the same manner. That’s enough.
Please take it back. Guys, look at this. This is our catch. – We’ve done this.
– I mean, Tony and Gordon also helped. – Gather everything together.
– Like this! – Put it in the crate. – I hope
there won’t be any snakes in this! [screaming] Sorry. I overreacted, sorry! What? – Come on, hurry up.
– Fill it quickly. It’s almost full. Okay. – So we’ve filled our crates with fish.
– I’ve more fish than her. No, are you blind? – Dada, who has more?
– I’ve more, right? Tell us, Tony Dada. – Yours is more.
– They don’t care. – I care.
– Well, that is because you’re losing. Anyway, we’re going back to the dock and we’ll have the real competition there. Do you want to take a nap
before that? – I think so, on our way.
– The shore is far away from here. [humming] Dada who’s driving, can you drive
faster because we’ve to head back. [boat horn honking] Friends, we’re back. We’re here. Now this is the final race where… Where we are actually going
to compete. So what is going to happen is,
in a minute whoever take the most fish from here across that red flag will win. Manoj ji will time us
and we’ve a minute. – Okay, I’m all suited up and ready.
– But I.. – I also want. – Okay.
– There we go. – Three, two, Jai Mata Di rocks.
– Let’s rock! [screams] Listen,
your workouts are too serious, man. Okay, I think Mithila is getting this one. Okay. Listen to what I’m saying.
Damn it! My belt is going, guys. This is easy, man! I shouldn’t have listened to you. [panting] Ten, nine, eight seven, six, five four, three, two, one. [applause] Thanks, friends, thanks. See, it’s my show. If I win, it’ll look like
I’m winning on purpose. So I let you. What is this woman?
Does she climb mountains every day? [applause and cheers] Yay! See, what I told Mithila is just because it’s my show
and if I win then it’ll look like I’m biased. Are you done? She lost, I won, end of story! I was out of breath.
I just could not figure it out. But good… I finally got to shoot
a video with her. Thank you so much
for coming on the episode. – And…
– I had a great time! Don’t forget, another episode
of Pretty Fit with another amazing woman
coming up… other than me of course. Remember she comes up with new videos
every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. – Until we meet!
– Love love! That is the most famous Koli song
but nobody knows about it. – Nobody knows the proper lyrics.
– Good evening, ma’am. – Good evening.
– What would you like? What will you have, ma’am?
Pomfret fry, halwa fry – surmai masala?
– No! Stop it, I don’t want to hear it.
Just don’t. I don’t want to think about seafood
when she’s around. I don’t even want to look at it.
Just get me all the vegetarian options. – Thank you, ma’am.
– Thank you. You’re a vegetarian now?