My cooking skills have not progressed since college. I make spaghetti, and eggs, and… – Chris: and fish.
– Burnie: There you go. Fish is so complicated to make! – C: No it isn’t, no it isn’t.
– Jon: No it’s not. Not my fish. If you just get some fish that are raw – C: and then-
– B: What kind of fish- You’re gonna get wh- what? Name a fish, Chris. – B: Fish.
– C: Ssssss… sssss… Sword? [Hysterical laughter] Sword?! [laughter] Swordfish! You buy swordfish?! – J: That’s ah, that’s expensive!
– C: You just said name a fish. I was thinking – C: a fish…
– B: Name a fish you eat!
– Gus: What, what.. What fish do you cook? I’m gonna go into the.. I’m gonna go to the butcher and go to the fish section and go I want sword. [laughter] – J: No no, just say I want
– G: I want- – J: fish.
– G: I want to buy 1 fish please. [laughter] And then… I, I just… You know. I put it in a-
I- y- m- What I do for cooking I just put, um, like, dressing on it. – C: Like salad dressing.
– G: You what?
– J: [laughs] You put like, Italian salad dressing? – C: Yeah. Whatever dressing I have.
– G: Or ranch? – J: Ranch?
– C: Sure, yeah. Ugh! – C: Any- It’s
– [laughter] It’s whatever dressing I have, I just put dressing on it and then I’m like, cook it Ah, it’s got – C: It tastes like uh, balsamic vinegar!
– B: You’re skipping so many steps! Do you put like, thousand island on it? – C: Sure, yeah.
– G: Like, “look, it’s like you’re back in the ocean swimming among some islands!” [laughter] – C: Cause I can vary up my flavours by what dressing I-
– B: [laughs] Can we get a Michelin star for uh – J: a food truck with Chris.
– B: I don’t know how it – B: couldn’t qualify
– [laughter] I have no idea. With that stunning recipe of fish and dressing. What kind of dressing? Whatever. [laughs] – C: Whatever I ca-
– B: What kind of fish? I would like – C: Well you…
– B: sword with vinaigrette. [laughs] [laughter] [Outro music]