– I’ve to go down there. – The whole lure is in his mouth! – Good job, Katya! – Is he a good one? – Yes. – Let’s see! – Very good! – Nice! – Katya’s catfish. – I had to pull him out myself! – She caught him but I had to come down […]
– I have to call Kalin (a fishing mate). – He will come running here. – Wow! – Do you have it (recorded)? – Think so. – Got caught, got caught! – Slowly, Katya, it’s a walleye. – Slowly, reel in slower! – Slowly! – I will take him out by myself. – Cast there […]
20th of January! Fish! I’m coming. Did you hook it? Catfish. Is it catfish? A nice one? It has to be here. Tighten the brake! I will film from a distance. Nice! Goshe, come help here! I’m filming. Look what time it bites! Schnaps time! Well done! Stop it! Don’t let it go there! Nice! […]
Born this morning. Hold it! Don’t go to the river! What are you doing, nice goat! Nice goat! Look how she cares about them. So nice! Now we can go fishing. They left. Kate! We will change the spot, right? It is not here, now we will try there. Kate, fish on! Is it big? […]
There are fish here. Here is an asp. Yes. Got it! It’s asp. There was something striking. Is it a good one? Looks not very big. Small one? Yes, it isn’t big. Bit on handmade, wooden Realwobbler Retro Silver crankbait. Shower. Well done! Fish on! There’s another one, do you see it? Hope that we […]
– Go there! – Go! – Don’t go far away! – He may get caught and I will have to go down there. – Sure, I stay here, Tsetse! – Keep calm! – Let’s see how much time left. – 20 more minutes at the most. – Another one of 20-30 kg/ 35-65 lbs can […]
– There he is! – On a Belly lure. – Great! – Here’s where he got caught. – A nice one again! – Yes. – This is the Belly with the teeth marks, right? – Yes. – What is his weight? – 10-11 kg/ 22-24 lbs. – Maybe 12 kg/ 26 lbs. – My arm […]
– Is he a good one? – Should be about 2 kg/ 4.5 lbs. – There is another one at the opposite bank. – Nice! – 2 kg/ 4.4 lbs. – Great!