Why did it break off? It happens sometimes. No! Have to catch it again! Stop! It’s a big one! Should I hold the reel? Pull! You caught a very big fish. Hey guys! How are you doing? Welcome to the second episode of our “Battle with a Monster Catfish” series. Before we get started, guys, […]
– I’ve to go down there. – The whole lure is in his mouth! – Good job, Katya! – Is he a good one? – Yes. – Let’s see! – Very good! – Nice! – Katya’s catfish. – I had to pull him out myself! – She caught him but I had to come down […]
– Seems hard. – A big one! – I’m using the thin line. – He must get exhausted first. – Sure. – This was another one! – Really?! – Seems like another catfish there. – Maybe it’s him. – And returning. – Is he going on the opposite side? – I’m puling him to us […]
Fish, fish! Hey guys, how are you doing? We have two weeks break from fishing. The season is closed and we can’t go fishing. As you can see there is nobody fishing. Usually, there are always fishermen here. It is a break. However, we still have videos to post, so stay tuned! We will also […]
There are fish here. Here is an asp. Yes. Got it! It’s asp. There was something striking. Is it a good one? Looks not very big. Small one? Yes, it isn’t big. Bit on handmade, wooden Realwobbler Retro Silver crankbait. Shower. Well done! Fish on! There’s another one, do you see it? Hope that we […]
– Go there! – Go! – Don’t go far away! – He may get caught and I will have to go down there. – Sure, I stay here, Tsetse! – Keep calm! – Let’s see how much time left. – 20 more minutes at the most. – Another one of 20-30 kg/ 35-65 lbs can […]
– There he is! – On a Belly lure. – Great! – Here’s where he got caught. – A nice one again! – Yes. – This is the Belly with the teeth marks, right? – Yes. – What is his weight? – 10-11 kg/ 22-24 lbs. – Maybe 12 kg/ 26 lbs. – My arm […]
– Is he a good one? – Should be about 2 kg/ 4.5 lbs. – There is another one at the opposite bank. – Nice! – 2 kg/ 4.4 lbs. – Great!